Enthusiastic, fully-licensed veterinarian required to join our fun and friendly multi-vet practice in sunny Lethbridge. New grads welcome! Veterinarians dedicated to mentoring. This is a full-time permanent position. We are fully-equipped with CO2 laser, video endoscopy, ultrasound, digital dental x-ray and in-house Idexx lab. Our progressive clinic has excellent support staff with 2 experienced RVTs per veterinarian and 30 minute scheduled appointments which allows us to put an emphasis on preventive medicine and client education.
Besides a competitive salary, this position includes paid dues, health benefit package, no “after hours call”, CE benefits, 4 weeks paid vacation and signing bonus.
Please send resumes to Northside Veterinary Clinic, 210F 12th Street North Lethbridge, AB T1H 2J1 or email resume to email@example.com, tel: 403-327-3352.
NSVC is looking for full or part time Veterinary Technologist to join our team.
Position: Registered Veterinary Technologist
Hospital: Northside Veterinary Clinic
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Job Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Description: You are looking for a great team to call your own. You are looking for a practice who takes pride in quality medicine and delivering a superior experience for both clients and pets. You are looking for a place that values your ideas, input and personal development.
Well as it turns out, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic RVT to join us at Northside Veterinary Clinic here in Lethbridge!
We are looking for somebody who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a fun, hard-working team. We are an AAHA-accredited companion animal hospital in Lethbridge, fully-equipped with video endoscopy, ultrasound, digital dental x-ray and in-house Idexx lab. No “after hours call” compliments our dedication to work-life balance too.
Lethbridge is a southern Canadian community of over 85,000 that offers affordable housing prices, a local airport, university, and outstanding hiking in Waterton National Park just 30 minutes away. Our passionate pet-loving community will welcome their new RVT with open arms.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate in a compassionate and professional manner with clients and fellow veterinary care team members using efficient oral and written communication skills.
- Administer and analyze diagnostic tests (hematology, clinical chemistry, cytology, urinalysis, etc.) utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques.
- Assist Veterinarian with surgical and therapeutic procedures. Utilize gold-standard patient care techniques, ensuring operating room environment complies with all aseptic standards and protocols.
- Administer and monitor anesthesia and analgesia in accordance with the veterinary scope of practice and provincial laws governing the RVT profession.
- Provide excellent veterinary nursing care in a professional and ethical manner through the synthesis of veterinary theory, principles and concepts (including Fear Free techniques) within the scope of regulations dictated by the provincial governing laws of the profession.
- Document and maintain accurate veterinary medical records, following regulated procedures and standards.
- Operate and maintain state-of-the-art veterinary medical equipment, following health and safety regulations in accordance with veterinary profession standards.
- Execute and evaluate quality diagnostic images utilizing knowledge of theory, principles and concepts.
- Perform dental procedures in compliance with professional veterinary industry standards, employing an in-depth knowledge of dental structures, conditions and lesions, causes and stages of diseases.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain an appropriate inventory of all medical supplies as determined by veterinary office inventory control procedures.
- Maintain and support a collaborative work environment and assist other staff members as required.
We recognize how critical RVTs are to providing the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative medicine. We prove this by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- A Competitive Wage Rate
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Continuing Education (CE): A minimum of $500 towards CE plus 3 days of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we’d love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.northsidevet.ca
Contact Information: Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org